Friday, March 4, 2011

Ready For Spring!

Ok, so I figure I really have had enough of winter already. Sad thing is we have a big snow storm moving in over the next few days, so I don't think it will be anytime soon. In the meantime, I am just going to keep thinking spring! I think I will start by going and making a cute spring card. I love to craft, so maybe I can just get lost in the craft world for a few more weeks. I have my beloved Cricut Expression and my Gypsy that have been long neglected, so I think I will blow the dust off of them and put them to good use. I really do need to start working harder on my kid's scrapbooks, so really there are a lot of things I can do to stay preoccupied until this dreadful winter is over. If any of you out there love your cricut as much as I do and think you are paying too much for your cartridges, I would love to tell you about a website that I use called www.cricutmachine.com . What a fabulous place to get VERY low priced cartridges. Most of the time, they have cartridges starting as low as $16.95! Love that place. Another great site to find cartridges and lots of other craft items is www.ohmycrafts.com. Another one of my favorites! Well, I am off to try to get the rust out of my brain and put that cricut to work! Have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping from Mom Loop! Sorry about the snow! It sounds like you will have fun working on scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Thanks for stopping! Yes, the wonderful winter just does not want to leave us...still! I just keep telling myself that spring will come...It HAS to, right...lol?? I do love scrapbooking and cardmaking. I just need to find more time to do it!

    ReplyDelete